To update the Fubo TV app on different devices, follow these general steps:
1. Mobile devices (iOS and Android):
– Open the respective app store on your device (App Store for iOS or Google Play Store for Android).
– Search for “Fubo TV” in the search bar.
– If an update is available, you’ll see an “Update” button next to the app. Tap on it to update the app to the latest version.
2. Smart TVs (such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, & Android TV):
– Go to the respective app store on your smart TV’s home screen.
– Search for “Fubo TV” in the app store.
– If an update is available, select the Fubo TV app and choose the option to update.
3. Web browsers (for accessing Fubo TV on a computer):
– Open your preferred web browser.
– Visit the Fubo TV website.
– If an update is available, your browser should prompt you to update the Fubo TV website or refresh the page to load the latest version.